Basically, Kellyn Design Group will work with you any way that makes good sense. But there’s a process that has worked well in the past:
- Give yourself a complete tour of this site so that you’re familiar with what is offered.
- Review the page on Pricing.
- Complete the Quote Request form as completely as possible.
- If you have a pretty good idea of how you want your site to look, you can send that in a separate e-mail (mention that you’re doing this in the quote request so we’ll know to expect it).
- If you’ve got a really detailed perspective on how you want your site to look, you can even “snail mail” it!
- We’ll return an e-mail price quote and time estimate to you, and a contract for web design and/or development service for your review.
- Return the signed contract to us with 30% of the agreed-upon fee for services. Include any text, photographs or artwork you want on the pages (scanning is included).
- We will begin to construct your pages–you will be able to follow our progress through a “beta” site. This is a password-protected directory that you will be able to see, but will be inaccessible to the general public.
- At each stage, we’ll be passing e-mail back and forth with update information and creative exchanges.
- We publish and advertise your site, and you join a select group of delighted clients!
If you have any questions, or would like any additional information whatsoever, please let us know! We are looking forward to serving you!!